1. The Wednesday Hodgepodge this week falls on John Chapman’s birth date. He’s more famously known as Johnny Appleseed…what’s your favourite variety of apple?
Royal Gala or Pink Lady. And I like to cut them into slices.
2. When did you last say ‘ick’?
This evening I think – can’t remember if I said ‘ick’ or ‘ewww’, but it was because there was something in the middle of the pavement I really don’t like to see.
3. Do you think there’s a generation gap? Explain.
Ummm…In life. No – though there are differences between generations, there are generations to bridge the gaps. In church there can be a huge generation gap between students and those who are married with children, and the marrieds and the elderly folks!
4. What’s on your computer screen saver? Do you leave it alone or change it often?
At the moment I don’t have anything on my screensaver, but my desktop picture is the Angel of The North – a picture I took while on my road trip 2 years ago. I do alternate between this picture and a picture of the beach at Cape Byron, Australia.
5. If you had the attention of the entire world for two minutes, what would you say?
6. Four fashion trends to try this fall are-brocade/jacquard (fancy printed fabrics), peplum, lace, and printed pants…which of these four would you be most likely to wear?
7. What can make your bad day better?
Chocolate and some American TV boxset action. How I Met Your Mother, Friends, White Collar or How I Met Your Mother usually works the best!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It may be because my friends kids had me watching the Muppets, or because I’ve been watching too much HIMYM lately, but I really want to marry a guy like Jason Segel. :)