1. It’s a brand new month…share one thing you’re looking forward to in October.
I think I said in a past hodge podge post, this time of year is not my favourite. I am looking forward to the fact that things are a bit more chilled out in October compared to September. But it’s goodbye to Summer, light nights and all the fruit and veg that I love! :(
2. Is chivalry dead? Explain.
I think it could be dying. And I actually think us women have a lot to do with that, as the feminist ‘girl power’ movement has made the mistake as trying to be the same as guys as opposed to being different but equally valued. However, I don’t think it is dead. There are those moments where you see that chivalry is very much alive and well still.
3. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts comic strip made its debut. Which character is your favorite? Which character is most like you? (Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Shroeder, Snoopy, Woodstock, or Pig Pen) If you need a description click here .
I’ve never really seen the Peanuts comic strip.
So going by the descriptions, probably a cross between Marcie and Peppermint Patty…? So I just took this ‘Which Peanuts Character are you? Quiz which Joyce linked to. Apparently I’m most like Lucy…!
4. What’s something you’re competitive about?
Cranium. And Trivial Pursuit.
5. October is National Popcorn Popping Month…are you a fan? How do you like your popcorn?
Is it really? Who knew there was a national popcorn month!! I love to make my own popcorn with kernels, and I melt butter, honey and cinnamon cover the popcorn with it and pop it in the oven a bit. It’s super sticky but tastes so yummy!
6. When did you first realize the world is small?
Ummm…I think I’ve always known this. Like I’ve said before – I’m a natural born networker!
7. In terms of architecture, what’s the most beautiful building you’ve seen up close and in person?
Without a doubt, the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. I absolutely adore the work of Antoni Gaudí. I sadly have no pictures from seeing his work in Barcelona because I had borrowed my Mum’s camera (as mine had not arrived in time for my 21st birthday – I visited Barca a few days later) and it was stolen on my first morning in the city. I love the colour, the detail, the imaginative side of it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Right now, I’m trying to get all my Mum’s ‘gadgets’ sorted before she heads to Oklahoma to see her best friend. You know, her kindle, the iPod etc which she only uses when she goes to Oklahoma. And doesn’t know how to use very well. If at all. I want to make this clear people – if anyone buys my Mum something technical as a gift ever again, they will face my wrath. I’m sure this is more hassle than it’s worth!